Creating a Free Profile2 min read
One of LightRocket’s most exciting free features is the profile page, where you can instantly promote yourself and your work.
Get started by setting the tone of your profile. This begins with:
- Uploading your own cover photo
- Adding a cool profile photo of yourself
- Adding a concise description of your background and skills
If all this sounds like a pretty standard social media profile page, we’ve added some nice features which will give your photographer profile a little more depth.
These include the ability to:
- Publish your current location as well as your travel plans
- Explanatory notes so you can explain to visitors what you’re up to
Our ‘on the road’ feature is great if clients visit your profile when you’re away from your normal ‘home base’ location. Who knows, you might even get an assignment while you’re travelling.
If you’ve got a free LightRocket account, your profile is also an instant way to promote your recently uploaded work. Visitors to your profile page will be able to see the latest flow of your images as well as a selection of galleries.